If you do not pay for your parking infringement fine within 28 days from the date the ticket was issued, a reminder notice may be sent to you.
If the fine is not paid within a further 28 days after the reminder notice date, it will be lodged with debt-collection agency Baycorp.
Important things to note if your fine is lodged with Baycorp:
- Hamilton City Council cannot accept payment once the fine is lodged with Baycorp.
- Hamilton City Council cannot review the fine once it is lodged with Baycorp.
- You will need to make payment to Baycorp.
- Baycorp do not add a fee to the fine.
- Baycorp will assess if a part-payment arrangement is possible.
For more information about how to pay visit the Baycorp website.
If the infringement remains unpaid, the fine will then be passed over to the Ministry of Justice for collection with additional administration costs added to your fine.