Step 1: YOU
What you need to know
To help us make a city that’s easy to move around, please tell us about any of the following problems related to Hamilton’s streets and State Highways running through the city:
- walking or biking incidents
- problems with roads and footpaths
- problems with parking, including illegal parking
- issues with road safety and access
- problems with traffic signals and signage. Note: please head to our report damage page to report
- damage to traffic signals or electronic signs that are not working properly.
If the problem is:
- related to State Highways outside the city’s boundaries, please contact Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency
- on rural roads near Hamilton but outside the city boundaries, contact the district council concerned.
Please give us as much information as possible, including identifying the problem, what your concerns are/why the issue is important, location of the problem (if relevant) and whether the situation is creating a safety issue.
To report a problem within the city’s boundary, you can contact our Customer Service team:
07 838 6699
Using the Antenno App
Available to download free on the App Store or Google Play.
By completing this form
Step 2: YOU
Report a problem
Step 3: COUNCIL
What to expect from us
Once the report’s been logged into our system, one of our team members will inspect the damage or issue and make arrangements for repairs. We’ll try to do this as soon as possible, however damage or problems creating safety concerns will take priority.
Last updated 11 July 2022