Step 1: YOU

What you need to know

We manage damage and operational issues related to Hamilton’s streets and on State Highways running through the city, including issues with traffic signals or electronic signs that are not working properly.

  • If you wish to report damage related to State Highways outside the city’s boundaries, please contact Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency.
  • If damage has happened on a rural road near Hamilton but outside the city boundaries, you’ll need to contact the district council concerned.

See our requests page if you want to ask us about new signage, or changes to them or their locations.

To report damage within the city’s boundary, you can contact our Customer Service team:

By phone

For any urgent issues call 07 838 6699.

Using the Antenno App

Available to download free on the App Store or Google Play.

By completing the form below


Report road damage


What to expect from us

Once the report’s been logged into our system, one of our team members will inspect the damage or issue and make arrangements for repairs. We’ll try to do this as soon as possible, however damage or issues creating safety concerns will take priority.

Related pages

Request signage and cable location info

Request roading and street signage or changes, and get info for underground cables near works, including those near…

Share this page


Has this page been helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.

Last updated 17 July 2022