You must complete all sections of this complaint form if you wish to make a complaint under the Code of Conduct for Elected Members.
The form will ask you to provide details of:
- the conduct you wish to complain about
- the Elected Member the conduct relates to
- the relevant section/s of the Code of Conduct
- a description of how you think the conduct constitutes a breach of that section of the Code
- supporting evidence relating to your complaint.
You will also be asked to:
- provide contact details
- agree to confidentiality
- agree to participate in the process to resolve the complaint.
Last updated 18 July 2022