The governance structure including Council and Committees, broadly, provides leadership and advocacy on behalf of the people of Hamilton. This includes making decisions on the vision for our city and specific powers granted under the Local Government Act 2002.
- Apologies – Tono aroha
- Confirmation of Agenda – Whakatau raarangi take
- Declarations of Interest – Tauaakii whaipaanga
- Public Forum – Aatea koorero
- Confirmation of the Council Open Minutes - 20 October 2022
- Chair's Report 11
- Governance Structure Terms of Reference and Delegations for Council and Committees of Council 2022-25 Triennium
- Elected Member Renumeration and Elected Member Support Policy
- Hamilton Urban Growth Strategy (HUGS) verbal submissions
Just need to know the decisions? Read and download the minutes of the meeting as soon as they're available. We'll upload the draft, unconfirmed and confirmed minutes as soon as we can.